At Ionburst, we are committed to making our own website usable by all people, whatever their abilities or disabilities.
Find the right assistive technology to customise this site to your needs
While our site has been created to be usable ‘as is’, many people are likely to get the most accessible experience of using the site by customising their computer, tablet or smartphone to suit their individual needs – for example: to get the site spoken to them, to change its colour scheme, or increase the size of its fonts.
If that sounds like it would be useful to you, we recommend you visit BBC My Web, My Way (external site) to watch videos of how these customisations – either using the accessibility features of your computer/tablet/smartphone or through installing assistive technologies – might suit you. Or, please see the restyle this customisation tool (external site).
If you have any difficulties customising the site to your needs, please contact us.
Limitations of this site’s accessibility
We’ve designed, coded and tested this site to be accessible, including providing transcripts of all videos. However, due to deadline pressure for the site’s release, you may find some accessibility limitations which we aim to get resolved. These may include;
- focus indication on some interactive elements is being made clearer
- we’re looking to give some links within the YouTube media player more context
- where abbreviations are used, these will be amplified on first use
- while we always aim to communicate as clearly as possible, reading some of our blogs may require a reasonable level of technical understanding due to the technical nature of what they are about
Let us know what you think
If you find anything on the site difficult to use, please let us know via:
- Emailing our Accessibility Team; email@example.com
- Call our Accessibility Team; +44 (0) 131 210 0047
AbilityNet provides guidance about how to: